2010年5月6日木曜日

Self-Introduction

Hello, My name is Mami Iwashita. I'm 19 years old. I am a university student. I study International economics. It's very difficult. but I became slightly interesting recently. I live with my parents in Aso. I have two older sisters. and two dogs. My family called them Purin and Ringo. Purin is a Yorkshire trrrier, and Ringo is a miniature poodle. they are ver pretty!

My hobbies are listening music, watching movies, reading books...and more! I have never been to abroad before. and It is the first time that I go to New Zealand. It is uneasiness, but I looks foward to it. I want to different culture and English. and I want to have a nice time in New Zealand! I don't English very Well. but I try so hard that I have various talks. because In the future I would like to use English in my work.

1 件のコメント: